Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dadi Aman (Paternal Grandma)

I will miss you.........forever,
I guess I'm saying Goodbye !!
You know I love you and will love you till my dying breath.
Be safe and happy in your afterlife...be yourself and you'll be fine!
I hope and pray that after I've shared all the stories you told me,
With my grandkids, I'll meet you in heaven one day !!
Thank you for all your love, I have it with me even now.
I'll have it forever......
You were my one true friend, the one who loved me unconditionally.
I will miss your voice, your advice and your prayers too.
My loss is great but my hope is greater !!
I'm hopeful that where ever you are you'll be fine and happy.
May all your kindness, your faith and forbearance take you to the seventh sky.
You were, are and forever will be my torch bearer as,
I navigate my own treacherous life's unpredictable path.
Dadi Aman I love you........



No comments:

Post a Comment